Earn Cryptocurrency from Writing, Reading, & Publishing Content Online!

Monday, February 7, 2022

Uber Ride Review: Driver Ryan Lafayette LA 02/07

Ride Review/Experience:
Local Top Rated Uber Driver Exposed (LFT, LA)

Summary
The following is a summary review of Uber ride share services experienced by Whitney 'MetaMattressMike' Segura on driver Ryan, driving a black vehicle Tesla 3 in south Lafayette, LA (Acadiana). My testimonial depicts real events and proposes the question to the audience, is this what a 5 star driver should be? Does Uber award/condone this behavior?

Evil prevails when good men fail to do anything. Corporate greed is ruining our society and Ryan is a great example of that.
To be 100% fair, I had no issues with the manner in which he drive, it was safe and optimal in all regards. Ryan maintains a status as '1 of Uber's BEST reviewed & most awarded/top rating in company driving records.
Driver: Ryan
Vehicle: Tesla Model 3 945CHW
City: Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Date: 02/07/2020
Time: 3:52 PM (CST)



What happened:
I was on the way to the post office and then the bank. Before going into the post office, during the ride, I made sure to set my next address for the bank. I know that it accepted it, because I had to use a 2ndary form of payment.


When I get back in the car, he says it didn't accept your 2nd location, you need to add it. So, I begin to do so. As I am waiting for Uber app to load and do what it ALREADY should have done, he tells me to get out and that the ride is over.


*** Not even 2 minutes of waiting for me and by the way, he is watching my screen as it loads, then kicks me out.

Screenshot of Ryan's profile


REACH:
(Social Media Marketing)

I have a local reach of close to half a million between social media networks alone, not including my personal website, blog, physical storefront, and real world associates. Locally, I only been building for 4 - 1/2 years.

(Search Engine Marketing)
I have not targeted any specific keywords, however, I have a feeling if Ryan is any good at what he does for a living, he may have Google Alerts setup for his description. I'll update this later on once data pours in.




----- My Review: -----


There are so many things wrong with this.

  1. First off, I had hundreds of dollars in my pocket and was willing to pay extra money for the drivers time, for UBERS mistake/error.
  2. 2nd, I am a human being, you can't treat people like that. I am leaving Uber for good, unless customer support resolves this and makes me happy in the next 24 hours.
  3. 3rd, it's freezing outside, if I catch a cold due to this, I am going to sue Uber and I have family members who work for my insurance company, who informed me that they would love to fight that battle.

I love free enterprise/capitalism. The small business owner & American entrepreneur are my people, I consider each a brother & sister as we all face the same struggles and are on the same team, in one way or another.

I will continue to support rideshare drivers and go out on a limb to help in anyway I can, because I know and understand the struggle. The motivation & determination it takes to do their job is commendable.
However, when you treat people like this, you deserve to get smacked in the face. Point blank. Since physical abuse/punishment is not effective, I hit back where it hurts. I am dangerous AF when I express my right as a U.S. citizen of freedom of speech. You are also powerful, never underestimate the power of your voice. If you can making a convincing enough argument, I will join your side and many others will too.


Conclusion:
Thank you for listening, I stand firmly behind every word I wrote. Uber has 24 hours or my story is going public & your company reputation will suffer.


Your voice can be a deadly thing too. I have been building my online distribution network for over a decade now, it takes time. Never before, are there opportunities of this magnitude, requiring such little investment capital, little to no experience/knowledge barriers to entry, and unheard of scalability.

God bless,
- Whitney 'MetaMattressMike' Segura (Co-Owner, CMO)

Mattress Doctor Lafayette
201 East Angus Drive,
Youngsville, LA 70592
Call/Text: (337) 761-6323

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not have comment moderation enabled, but I do check daily for spam, suspicious activity, and straight offending material. Users doing such will be banned from ever commenting again.

Note: For your protection your IP address has been recorded.

ANY Businessman Thinking Poorly of Himself, WILL Do Poorly

PRACTICE LAW OF ATTRACTION: MASTER YOUR MIND & MASTER THE UNIVERSE, CREATE A WHOLE, HAPPY, & SUCCESSFUL LIFE..... And, build an empi...