Earn Cryptocurrency from Writing, Reading, & Publishing Content Online!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joined Under30CEO - Posted blog post there

I joined Under30CEO.com a day or two ago, its a very cool little group for entrepreneurs that is ran by aspiring young people like myself. I just posted a high quality blog post onto my profiles blog on their site, I think that it will help alot of people out and get people moving. I stayed up all night long again working on compostbintumbler, I made a few sales on it without knowing so now I am going full force on that store. I am looking forward to getting compost bin tumbler and best garden gifts running smoothly and selling daily products, I just need to outsource some more content production. All for now I have a date with Emma Starr, Dirty Natali, and some sexy latina in her bathroom ? It's gunna get nuts! If ya know what I mean lol

1 comment:

  1. Under30CEO! Thanks for the shout out Whitney. Here's to doing something we love!

    ReplyDelete

I do not have comment moderation enabled, but I do check daily for spam, suspicious activity, and straight offending material. Users doing such will be banned from ever commenting again.

Note: For your protection your IP address has been recorded.

ANY Businessman Thinking Poorly of Himself, WILL Do Poorly

PRACTICE LAW OF ATTRACTION: MASTER YOUR MIND & MASTER THE UNIVERSE, CREATE A WHOLE, HAPPY, & SUCCESSFUL LIFE..... And, build an empi...